S2a-WWYD-Judy<劉妍琳>

  What skill or skills you possess but would prefer not to demonstrate because a lack of confidence?

  I was afraid of making mistakes especially for demonstrating the skill that I have.  I was afraid of making mistakes in front of lots of people because I would feel embarrassed.  I didn't like the feeling when someone laughed at me.  For me, I thought without making any mistake so that no one would laugh at me.  Therefore, I would prefer not to demonstrate the skill that I have.

  When I was elementary school, my mom sent me to learn to play the piano.  As usual, there would be a performance.  The parents of students who learned how to play the piano could understand how great their children were during the performance.  One day, my teacher asked me some questions about the performance.  She said, "Do you want to perform?"

  "Do I really have to?" I replied.   "I think it's a good chance." The teacher said.  At that time, I felt hopeless because I knew that I didn't have any choice and the teacher wouldn't take my answer.  I felt depressed because I was unwilling to do that kind of thing.  I would be nervous and afraid of making any mistake when I was performing on the stage.   


沒有留言: