A Nine-hour School? [ Alice Hou 侯亞瑄 ]

A Nine-hour School?
http://www.cenewsblog.com/debates/2008/02/a-nine-hour-sch.html


I am a Taiwanese student. And I am a nine-hour school student. I go to school by bus at six-thirty in the morning, and back home at five- thirty PM. During the day, I have eight classes and ten-minute break after each class. Actually, I don't like my school schedule. It's because after so many classes, I think a lot of us become tired, even there is a forty-minute noon sleep. But if there were some class about what you say, like songwriting and photography, I think it is better! In Taiwan, all we have is only Math, Geography, P.E class, such like that; we don't have the interesting elective class! Oh, I wish I could have the class to practice my skill in my interest! Anyways, the school schedule should depend on what students are willing to, so students won't hate school and start thinking that going school to learn is a wonderful thing! 
Oh, what I trying to say is that: If a school decides to have nine-hour school that long, it should arrange some fun, interesting classes at least two to three hours in that nine hours, to get students' attentions.

沒有留言: