Homeless in Paradise: Venice, California by Chandler huang

Homeless…what an awful nouns. In our country also has a lot of homeless people, they sleep in front of train station, even the school bus station that I go everyday morning. Every time I wait at school bus station, I just afraid what will he do? Will he do something hurt? All I wish at that moment is please school bus coming quickly. And I want to know why don't these homeless people go to find job to work? If they failed, just try and try. Every people don't success for first time. They need to experience some failed. Or they just give up there life? It is very depressed. People take drugs led them to poor. It is very sad. Because what did drugs bring to you? NOTHING!!!!I think government may build something that let homeless people work. And give them food and place to live. That may solve problem.


沒有留言: