S2A-WWYD1-吳柏君

Is it your duty to tell the teacher that your friend had cheated !!Why or Why not/?!

  Of course it's my duty to tell the teacher that my friend had cheated!!I think it's very unfair to those who had worked so hard to prepare for the test that someone had cheated on the test and he or she didn't be caught by the teacher.Think about you really worked very hard and burned the night oil to prerpare for the test and someone did't study at all getting higher score than you because of his cheating, what would you think about it??Is there still fairness in the world?!I think it's very important for us to know that we should be honest and responsible for what we do and face it bravely.Furthermore,if we want to get somethings that worth us to pursue with,we should try to get them in the right way and not think about somethings that are unrealistic and incorrect after all.So I think that I 'll feel very guilty in my mind if I didn't tell the teacher the truth that my friend had done a really bad thing.By the way,I don't think it's good for my friend to make the same mistakes again and again if he or she did't be caught in the first time.


沒有留言: